Looking to develop your interest in dance? Finding a space to ignite your passion?
ELEVATE is the programme for you!
More than just a dance programme, ELEVATE is where you get to discover more opportunities in the arts. Our training methodology is crafted such that persons with or without disabilities can benefit from the programme. Through a holistic approach, you will receive dance training from industry professionals. In turn, you develop your communication, creativity and job-related skills.
Led by our team at Maya Dance Theatre, with a curriculum that encourages peer learning and self-reflection, you’ll be in good hands to take your dance to the next level.
What you will experience in ELEVATE:
- Dance training inspired from contemporary dance and Bharatanatyam (classical Indian Dance)
- Dedicated trainers of diverse abilities, including co-trainers from the DADC team
- A close-knit community where everyone is respected and encouraged to realise their potential
- Cross-disciplinary exposure from theatre, music and other forms of art
- Performance opportunities to apply your learnt skills
- Interactions with different communities in the arts to encourage learning across diverse abilities
Ready to ELEVATE your dance? Here’s what you need to know:
- Class date & time: Every Saturday, 10am – 11.30am
- Class fees: SGD300/8 classes
- We highly recommend committing to a full year of classes to allow for clear progression of skills
- ELEVATE is currently best equipped to support the needs of people living with intellectual disabilities, and/or with autism. However, all are welcome – please contact us if you have any queries
- Questions? Send them our way at firstname.lastname@example.org
Trial Classes *WHILE SLOTS AVAILABLE*
Experience a day of an ELEVATE class with our trial classes!
Dates (choose one): 6 Aug, 13 Aug, 20 Aug
Time: 10am – 11.30am
Venue: Apsara Asia Pte Ltd, 114 Lavender St, CT Hub 2, #08-52
Sign up for a free dance class by our instructors, and learn more about what to expect in ELEVATE! Simply fill in the form below, indicating which slot you’d like to attend (6 Aug/13 Aug/20 Aug). See you there!